Monday 24 September 2007

Freshers Week

So freshers week is finally over! I had a really good week meeting loads of new students and saying hello to some of my friends who were returning. To be honest, I think some of you were getting fed up of seeing our faces because you kept bumping into us! The other officers and I spent the week doing hall talks, wondering around Freshers Fair where we also had a stall and attending the club nights.

I was asked what my highlights have been and I have to say meeting all the excitable new freshers! I really enjoyed going back to my old halls Cotuit and painting peoples faces at Pleasuredome. What I didn't enjoy how ever was speaking to the two guys outside Morrells where one proceeded to urine on the other!

It was tiring working 13 hour days but still fun! Now it's back to the office where I am sorting out Hall elections, Pee in the pot day (Chlamydia testing on campus Tuesday week 2) and Breast cancer awareness for next month.

If you are interested helping out drop me an email or pop in to see me.

Much love

Lou

p.s. thank you to my housemates for all the cake and 'banter'

1 comment:

Antoinette OBSU President said...

Reading the Freshers week post makes me smile that the welfairy did indeed enjoy that special week of ours!